30 Mar ABB’s Ampang (AMG) Line Existing & Line Extension
ABB’s Ampang (AMG) Line Existing & Line Extension :
Testing & Commissioning Power Distribution System
Global Power Test (GPT) was engaged for Installation/TOC/PICO/SAT/Snag lists for Switch gear, Control & Relay Panel, Distribution boards, Battery(Fuse box & Charger Panel), Traction(Transmission, Rectification panels, Isolation & Earth Switch), RTU & SCADA, and Cabling(Control cable, Fiber Optic testing)
Our engineering deliverables included:
- Finalization of T&C program, Survey of site & review of technical requirements.
- Test Equipment in accordance with Local and International Standards.
- Creating Test Plan and Submission of the test reports and records for all the test phases from start to until the train runs successfully. Preparation and approval of Test Documentation.
- Implementation of tests and requirements coordination with Operation.
- Input to the client’s Commissioning Plan, including Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plan and execution schedule.
- Input to the client’s Completions Dossier, including Inspection and Test Records and as-built documentation.
Our field works included:
- Generation of HSSE packs including Safe Work Method Statements, Permits to Work and compliance with the end-user’s site induction requirements.
- Testing & Commissioning of all the Equipment in the Bill of Quantity – Implementation, download and test of Software.
- Agreed with the client on the scope of work.
- Designed an action plan for leveraging our knowledge of the end-users systems and requirements to meet the planning gateways within half the normal time allowed.
- Quickly allocated and deployed T & C Engineers and GPT resources as required to maintain close integration with the client and end-user during the planning and implementation phases.
- Structured our field team to respond quickly and efficiently to ad-hoc Testing & Commissioning schedule and scope changes.
- High quality deliverables achieved within the tight lead time.
- All the Tests were fully carried out within the time allocated
- Completion of test documentation and As-Built documentation required for the Completion dossier
- The client has demonstrated their satisfaction with our services by engaging GPT for other works and has issued the “Best HSE performed Subcontractor”, for the year 2016